Hopeful4 and others treated for lyme through FFC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Frecker777, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Frecker777

Frecker777 New Member

Hi Hopeful4,
    I am on the same protocol from the FFC for lyme disease and slowly working in all the herbs every three days, but I am having some trouble of when to take everything. Could you outline a day and tell me when you take your supplements and abx and also when you eat?! For instance, can I take the Burbur with the Samento? Do you take the Samento on an empty stomach? Anyone else on this protocol? How are you doing on it?
    Thanks so much,
    Carrie
  2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

Why don't you list all your supplements and see if someone can put them in the order you should take them.

If they do, I'm going to do it next because I take a slew of stuff from the FFC and don't know if I'm taking them properly = like the Samento with the Burbur, or the bio-identical hormones with other supplements or the abx.

I've got lyme too so I'm taking Artemisinin, 2 abx's, Heparin shots, HGH shot a day, etc.

Just an idea.

Sandy
  3. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

I've been having a problem with connecting to the internet the last 2 days, so have not been on the board, but I'm back.

I'm glad that you asked this question, I was going to ask it myself! I have barely begun the Lyme protocol. I've been waiting for and just got approval from my insurance for Zithromax, but it will take me awhile to get it through the mail-order pharmacy.

Also waiting to find out on some of the other meds used, and whether or not they will interact with a prescription med from another doctor.

Here's what I do so far, including meds/supplements from other doctors. I'll have to wait and see on the rest. ** means it's from FFC:

1 Hour Before Breakfast
    **T3
    **Probiotic (Jarrowdophilus)

A.M. on Empty Stomach
    **Enzyme RX (before meals)
    **NK Stim (before meals)
    **Artemisin (on empty stomach)
    (I actually take this w/meal to avoid upset stomach)

W/Breakfast
    **Super Multiple w/o Iron
    **NT Factor
    **Acetyl L Carnitine
    **Nystatin
    **Provigil
    Tamoxifen
    DIM
    Flaxseed Oil
    BioStrong
    Vit. K2

Lunch
    **CoQ10
    B Complex
    Calcium/Magnesium

P.M. on Empty Stomach
    **Enzyme RX (before meals)
    **NK Stim (before meals)
    **Artemisin (on empty stomach)
    (I actually take this w/meal to avoid upset stomach)

W/Dinner
    **Super Multiple
    **NT Factor
    **Acetyl L Carnitine
    **Nystatin
    DIM
    Flaxseed Oil
    Calcium/Magnesium

1 Hour Before Bed
    Schizandra Dreams (Valerian, Schizandra)

Karatelady's suggestion of just listing all of what you're supposed to take might be a good idea. Are you using the protocol from the handout at FFC? It is a bit difficult to sort out!

Take care,
    Hopeful4