Hopeful4 & Ladies that like to shop from home

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dee50, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I just went shopping at overstock. I went to get a book you posted about "Healing Lyme"by Stephen Buhner.

Well I got it plus a set of cotton jersey queen sheets, a new showerhead and a 3 in 1 book by Barbra Johnson (humor).

Thanks for posting about overstock they have great prices. I don't get out nowdays and I got to buy some things I've been thinking about getting and at great prices with free shopping. I think K-Mart is going to miss me.
    Dee50
    [This Message was Edited on 02/05/2006]
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I have been buying from overstock for months. I check the site almost every day - its great! Excellent buys but you have to buy as soon as you see something you want because they sell out fast sometimes - especially on nicer linens.
  3. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I can see that the sheets would sell fast they only had one queen color left. I did some shopping and then slept like a baby for 4 hours this afternoon. I needed that (the sleep).

I'm going to get real and read this lyme book and start treating myself for it. If that's what I have I've had it a long long time. So it may take a long time to get rid of it. I'm hoping to clear out some of the heavy mental fog so I can drive and sew again someday:) I hate the fatigue and pain but man the mental fog is changing me to much!

I'm sure I'll keep on eye on overstock from now on.
    Dee50
  4. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Hi Dee,
    You got me laughing out loud...I was trying to help people SAVE money, not SPEND it!! They do have good prices, though.

I did my holiday shopping online too. Forget the stores.

Just got my book this week, and finding it very informative!

Take care,
    Hopeful4
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I have become almost housebound. I am unable to shop unless they have one of those motorized carts. So, I do an awful lot of shopping on-line and I love it!

About 75% of my Christmas presents were purchased online!!

Hugs,
    Janet
  6. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

I started out as a big-time bargain shopper, in person. So I'd always check out the clearance, mark-down, and super sale items first. Why pay full-price? (Especially on a shoestring).

So when it's too difficult to go out shopping, I bargain hunt online. I'm not very good at using eBay, but I know many people do.

I also hunt for supplements online. I've found iHerb very good for prices, and customer service, on the the main things that I use.

Happy shopping.
    Hopeful4