Hopemate is sorry for the delay in respoding to all you nice folk

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hopemate, Nov 26, 2005.

1. hopemate

hopemate New Member

I want to especially thank Kat-in-Texas, Pianowoman, dncnfngrs (dancing fingers? nice handle), lovethesun, and Springrose for welcoming me to this group.

I apologize for my tardiness, but things have been rather busy around here. (I work for a living). But to answer the main question: treatment for my wife. We are using the services of a clinic in Atlanta with which I'm sure many of you already are familiar - FFC - and we have great hope that the treatment my wife receives will help. We have met several other patients who have been in this treatment program for varying periods, and everyone tells us that they have all benefitted, some more than others. But it is all a matter of their original condition and the length of their treatment as to the differences in improvement.

So, Hopemate and wife are wishing all of you well, and ask you to include us in your thoughts and prayers, as you are in ours.

Our next trip to Atlanta is Dec 1, when we'll learn exactly what the blood tests indicated, and which phase of treatment she'll enter next. Maybe we'll meet someone there who is reading this.

Until next time, Godspeed.
    Hopemate and Wife
    [This Message was Edited on 11/26/2005]
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

It's good to hear from you, Hopemate, and to know that your wife is getting treatment.
    Several on this board have been going to the FFC Clinics with some success. I wish you both well and if you can, let us know how she is doing.

Kathy.