Hormone imbalance/ fibro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Jan 1, 2011.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Dr getting ready to switch me from synthetic hormones to bio dentical hormones says it will help me balance . Dr said I will still have fibro but would help . Anyone else on bio dentical hormones. Thanks crickett I am nervous

LEFTYGG Member

i just bought suzanne sommers book.sexy forever. not because i want to be sexy but healthy.

she mentions fibro several times so far. she has been on bio identical hormones for 15 years and swears by them. your lucky your dr knows these things most dont. love gail
  3. crickett

crickett New Member

Hi Gail. I was gonna try to buy Suzanne summers book but was afraid. I have had a total hysterectomy 7 years ago and my life went to he'll.I am not going to get my hopes up I just want what everyone else wants to feel some what human . Thank you so much for replying crickett

LEFTYGG Member

if she has an md after her name she has the money to get the best drs in the world. she researches tests and gets answers, shes openminded and thinks outside the box.
    i enjoyed her knnockout book. it made sense.the billions collected for breast cancer alone is mind boggling. sure shes makig money but so are these charities.pretendig its non profit haha.

im trying to rid my life of toxins. chemicals and negativeity. thx
  5. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

I had my total Hysterectomy almost 3 years ago, and have been on Bio identicals for most of that time.

i can relate to your life going to hell after the surgery, i wish i would have never did it. the first year and a half was the worst, but slowly i think they Bio identicals, and not working for 2 years have helped me.

i am just now starting to gain what little ground i had before the surgery. now i am looking at more surgery for mesh erosion and rejection, i am so afraid ill relapse back worse than after the first surgery i have put off doing it.

if you haven't already, the bio identicals are worth a try imo, good luck with them, hope they make you feel better!