Horray! Today was my last day with students!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pearls, Jun 5, 2003.

1. pearls

pearls New Member

I'm retiring and today was my last day with students! Oh, Lordy, I'm happy! I still have some time left during which I have to finish cleaning and doing paperwork, but at least the students-driving-me-crazy along with their non-parents part of my job is done! My doc was sure that part of me was sad. No, I'm not. I used to love teaching, but it has become a nightmare for me. I have more than enough on my plate to control this DD and to have some time for myself. No regrets!

(Okay - - I'll admit to one little itty-bitty regret, that's all!)

-Pearl
  2. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

I really don't know how you did it. Now you can have time for yourself. Take care.
    HURTSALOT2
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Very happy that you get some well deserved time to seek out some peace for yourself. Also wanted to thank you for doing one of the very most important (and difficult) jobs to be found for so long and even through this illness. Bless you for giving so much, enjoy retirement! love, Rebel
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Now you can stay in bed when you don't feel good, also loads of time to do all those things that you did not have the energy for too.

Your life is your own again. Good for you.............

Shalom, Shirl

PS, I think you are most happy to get away from the 'non-parents, more than the kids...........