Horrific Leg Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Scarlett65, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Scarlett65

Scarlett65 New Member

I have fibro lupus sleep apnea RLS arthalgias osteoarthitis bursitis diabetes major depression with PTSD lately been having anxiety panic attacks only while riding in the car. anyways this afternoon while taking my afternoon nap I woke to my left hip area burning like the bones were burning from acid it burned so bad. I was lying on my right side so it wasnt pressure causing it. I was using my cpap as I always do. It went away but I have found that when I touch my left hip area and down my leg I have a trail of burning area. My right side always has this same problem of burning on touch. The rheumy says it is bursitis. I have some osteoporosis in my hips and lower back. I guess it is time for another visit. I am so tired of all this.
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

This pain is the pits! A have had recent messages re leg pain, so take a look as there are so many with similar pain. I won't repeat all the tips here.

Cromwell
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

You have a lot on your plate as we say in the South. Cromwell is correct about several threads lately on leg pain but this sounds different. I have been having something very similar to what you are describing and it may be your sciatic nerve. It starts in your hip area & winds its way down your leg. Sometimes mine will stop at the knee but sometimes, I am getting numb to my toes. The pain is a stinging, burning pain. I have tried to massage it myself since at the present, I don't have the transportation to get a professional massage. Heat packs help and so do bath soaks in salts. It takes time to heal if indeed this is your problem. Wishing you health soon!
  4. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I have had my share of the leg pain. No one can ever understand it, unless you've been there.

You are in my Prayers tonight! I hope you feel better soon!

Sincerely,
    Angela
  5. darude

darude New Member

for moody