Hospital last night had poss seizure?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JoFMS, Mar 12, 2007.

1. JoFMS

JoFMS New Member

Hi All,

Yesterday I had a migraine all day but carried on my daily activities regardless as I had a busy day at work.

At 6pm the migraine got worse and turned into sharp pains in my head, then I had difficulty in breathing, had to take my inhaler for asthma (which I rarely use) and had sharp pains in my abdomen and left side of chest.

My sinuses got blocked suddenly and felt as if I couldn't breathe, if I breathed through my mouth it made me feel nauseus.

Anyway I couldn't stand up as kept colapsing and after 2 hours, my boyfriend took me to hospital as I kept shaking uncontrollably as if I was very cold.

The doc at the hospital gave me a shot of tramadol in my muscle and a shot of a muscle realxant and sent me home very spaced out! He said it was just my fibro and my muscles had gone into spasm.

I still feel nausesu and very weak today but at least I can stand up, I also had to take a tramacet this morning as felt the headache coming on again.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I have been taking desmopressin 1ml for the last 2 nights and wondered if it could have caused it?

It was very scary and would do anything to stop it happening again!

Thanks all
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

johms:

I am so sorry that happened to you. I als geat seizures.
    I also ended up in the ER and they kept me over night for
    obervation.

I was let out the day. I still do not fell well. I guess it might me a trip to the ER if it is not under control.

You take care.

nyrofan