Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jul 2, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Just wondering if the Heat Makes your symptoms worse or if the Cold does?

The Cold brings on unrelenting pain for Me,,,,,and the Heat just Zaps Me,,,,although the pain levels are down when it's warmer,,,,,so much fun these DD's,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 07/02/2008]
  2. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

wears me out, but my pain is less.

The cold raises my pain, but I seem to have more energy.

I can't figure out which is better.

Living in San Antonio, we have hot hot summers and mild winters, we freeze only a couple of times a year.

Many Christmas' and Thanksgivings are fifty degrees or better.

Maybe I need to move somewhere that has temps in the seventies during the day, and fifties at night.

No heat or a/c.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

It's just a big toss up i guess!,,lol,,,The 70's year round sounds Perfect!,,,although i have lived here in Mt all my life you think i would be used to the wheather patterens but to no avail,,,,,,,,,

They seem to be changing all the time,,,,,Example 2 days ago,,it was 98 Degrees Yesterday it Poured the rain all day and was 65 degrees,,,I'm Not Complaining mind you!,,,lolol,,,,Our bodies just can't keep up with the changes,,,,,,

Winter up here can be anywhere from 10-15 below to 35 above from late October to late March,,,,,,,on the other hand the 4 seasons are amazing!,,,,,,,No Heat,,No A/C would be Perfect!.......S
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

Dampness in air, slightest coldness, a front coming in, air conditioning freezes up my body and pain is terrible. I shift down into barely being alive except for the pain.

Heat is my friend. susan