Hot Feet...pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jmq, Nov 4, 2008.

1. jmq

jmq New Member

yet ANOTHER pain! GEEZ....does anyone else get very hot feet? I am talking feel like they are on fire hot. They are not hot to the touch but they do look red and dry. They also hurt alot when I walk on them. Sometimes...the heels...sometimes the entire foot and ankles.

I tried putting all kinds of creams on them...and nothing works. I just try ice and it temporarily helps. Any ideas on what this is and what can help????

2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

the pain in my feet started after a bout of mumps a few years back, before that I had no pain in bottom of my feet or top of my head. The pain can be awful especially if I'm walking and at night it seems worse.

I've tried B5, still take it, all sorts of creams but nothing really helps. I'm now putting capsaican cream on (made frompeppers) but it takes a few weeks to start working and I've only been using for a week now. Raffiki suggested it.

I'm sure I have neuorpathy of the feet - thats where the nerves are damaged and I read that a viral illness can cause this although my doctor seems totally ignorant of the fact.

Good luck.