Hot Hands!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hydrangea4, Aug 26, 2003.

1. hydrangea4

hydrangea4 New Member

As the day progresses my hands get hotter and hotter. Especially when I am having a painful day. Is this common with any of you?
  2. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

Yes i have the same thing.Used to be my feet but they are not to bad now or maybe ive just gotten used to them being on fire!!!!
    I am right handed and this hand causes me the most problems.The burning is indescribable!!I feel like i am going to SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!!!!!!
    It starts in my hands but can spread to all parts of my body and it drives me insane.
    i havent yet found anything to get any relief but maybe someone else can help

3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Hi Hydrangea,
    I have had hot hands and feet for years. When I shake hands at church in really cold weather they say OHHH your hands are so warm. But they are very very hot to me.I seldom wear gloves in winter time. Don't know what causes the problem????
    Shirley
  4. Lexied

Lexied New Member

As usual, I am blown away when I see that other FM sufferers have the same crazy symptoms that I have!!! Just when I think I've got something that's "all mine" I find out that someone has "copied" me!! LOL I have noticed my hands getting hot almost every day and, like you, it's usually on one of my bad days. Who knows what causes it... guess it's another gift from the "Fibro Fairy" !!

"HOT" Lex