Hotpepperfan,

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by buttercakes, Apr 2, 2008.

1. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

Hello, Just wondering how your doing now,(with your new antibiotics)I was pretty sick on Biaxon, My llmd swithed me to 4000 mg Amoxicillion per day. I feel like im just back to feeling like my old crappy self again. Do you feel like the amox. really helped you? I was told from the pharmacy that amox. wouldent kill lyme in adults, only in kids.
    please share your experiences with me. I was really hoping to kick lyme butt so I could have a fun summer. take care
    I hope your doing better. sandie
  2. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

I bet your walk felt great. Im from Michigan, the sun was shining here too. I think im getting spring fever. I thought about taking my boy(dog)for a walk today too but couldent get motivated enough. Were you tested for Bart.?
    What are the symptoms for Bart.? I just want to be treated
    with the correct meds so I can get on with my life. Im not to sure about the Amox. sandie
  3. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

Thanks for typing all this in. I can relate to most of it.
    Its hard to know if its just the lyme or a coinfection.My llmd says its hard to get a positive result on coinfections.
    He said if I was not feeling better on my next visit we would talk about adding another antibiotic for coinfections based on symptoms. I have such a hard time tolerating antibiotics. YUCK!!! They make me sooo sick to my stomach.
    thanks again, Sandie
  4. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

Sounds bad !!! I have not had any breathing problems. Good luck on your next Appt. I hope your Doc gets it all figured out. My next appt. is on the 9th. Im looking so forward to it. (pretty bad when we get excited about a doc. appt. huh, you would think I was going to disney land. HA-HA) Please let me Know what he says about Coinfections, I would like to compair notes. I hope you feel better. Take care, sandie