House is back on tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greenbean7, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Hi all!

House is back on tonight! My favorite show.

Last night I watched "Chuck". It was ok, too bad it's on opposite Dancing with the Stars. I flipped back and forth but will probably opt for DWTS next time. DWTS is on part of the time House is on tonight so I'll be flipping again!

Anyone else have a new (or old) one you like?

2. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

I can't WAIT! I have season 1 on DVD. I really want them all, but that costs money!

Anyone notice that Hugh Laurie is the dad on Stuart Little. I can't even watch that movie now, because it weirds me out!
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Hugh Laurie was also in Blackadder over in UK - he wears Elizabethan costume and plays a right idiot in it - excellent actor.

4. justjanelle

justjanelle New Member

one of the two puppy kidnappers in the 101 Dalmations with Glenn Close. Saw that one on cable a few weeks ago and did a double-take but it was really him.

Best wishes,
  5. Doober

Doober New Member

the second half of this last night. I almost missed the whole thing, and something in my head reminded me.

He really needs his team back, the man is lonely without a team to "torture"

As much as Cuddy tried not to be an "enabler", I don't think she has that much

I think Hugh Laurie is a great actor. There was a movie on sometime ago on the IFC channel with him in it called "Peter's friends" I believe.
  6. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Anyone notice that the story ended up being very much like the 2 girls here in MI that got into the accident and one died and the other one was in the hospital. But the one in the hospital was really the that died?

I wonder if they will have any of the old team end up coming back? I never heard any of them were done for good.
  7. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I think they are bringing back the old characters in the next episode but, I don't think they are there to stay. I think he's going to have a whole new team.

I think we can expect to see that blonde doctor who talked to him in the hallway on his new team. She looks like she has violet eyes!

Did you know that Chase and Cameron are engaged? I don't know if they were together before the show started or if they met on the show but I thought that was kind of neat. No wonder there was such good chemistry there!

I saw Hugh Laurie in one of the plane crash movies. I think it was Flight of the Phoenix. Always surprises me to hear his actual voice! He is amazing and I would like to see him in more things.

8. mezombie

mezombie Member

I only saw the second half last night, as well. I'm glad I caught it because it does set the stage for the season. House must get a team!

I'm always torn between shows if an "Inspector Linley" is on, and my recorder isn't working properly. So I watched "Inspector Linley", which is also a terrific show, IMHO.

I did not know the actors playing Cameron and Chase were engaged! They did have great chemistry in the show.

How nice to have a good TV show to look forward to!
  9. Doober

Doober New Member

House was crazy to begin with. That is why I like watching this show.

When I find a PCP in his image and actions, I will be switching in a heartbeat. I like his direct approach and frank honesty. Hugh Laurie is perfect for this role.
  10. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Am I the only one that thinks he HOT? Maybe it's just the whole mean on the outside but really a softy on the inside, sexy doctor thing.

My favorite was the episode with the dwarf and he asked the mom if she "wanted to take a spin"
  11. mezombie

mezombie Member

My mother has a huge crush on Hugh Laurie! She reads everything about him and has managed to catch just about all movies and TV shows he has ever acted in!

I've never seen her go ga-ga over an actor like this!
  12. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

Love House! Such a great show. Can't wait to see what happens next week. Him using that janitor this week was so funny.

As far as the original team goes I have read that they will be returning later in the season but not as his team. They will have different positions now in the hospital and house will have a new team. He will start seeing them just as hallucinations next week but eventually they will actually return to the hospital. I think I read that Chase and Cameron will be surgeons. Not sure about Foreman's new position.

I read that they wanted to change the team because in real life a fellowship would only last 2 years and the team had already been there for 3 so they thought it was time for House to get a new team.

Anyhow it will be great to see how things unfold and to find out if the stuff I read online is actually true :)
  13. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

had no idea he was the dad in stuart little it's like night and day proves he is a good actor. yes he's hott the whole bad boy image yummy no good for a relationship but I could think of other uses for him lol -Kim
  14. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

We did see Chase and Cameron at the hospital, just wondering where Foreman is going to pop in.

I think the one guy that was in Harold and Kumar's is going to be on his new team now.

It was yet another good episode. Especially when Cutty asked him if he had been drinking!