HOUSE returns tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4everkid, Apr 28, 2008.

1. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I almost said "New House Tonight", but caught myself in time. Last time I said that here, everyone thought I was moving.

Anyway, House lovers, get your fix tonight!
  2. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

My favorite show!
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Yes, its nice to have a few good non-serial shows that you don't have to "keep up" with each week. A story, self contained in one episode. Mystery solved, in one hour! Good ole House!

I noticed that you haven't been to the Lost thread. Did you get "lost" in the confusion?

Now if we could just get House lost on our Lost island, we could clear up the island mysteries in no time!
  4. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I think it would be fantastic to have House show up on LOST! He could be what's-his-name!!! You know, the guy in the house. Hey maybe that's a clue. Who is the guy in the "house"? House!

I'm sorry, I'm punchy, but that would be so amusing!
  5. mezombie

mezombie Member

I thought it was Tuesdays!

Dang. Missed it.
  6. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Loved all the stuff with Wilson! And it looked like Wilson was loving it, too!

7. frosty77

frosty77 New Member

Sleep, there was a thread posted when that episode first aired - some were offended, some were not (my personal take on it was the disease the patient had was irrelevant as he did not, in fact, have a disease but just wanted attention).

I missed last night's episode, dang it, and I was watching the Stanley Cup playoffs - but hopefully it Tivo'd!!