Houston! peptides? here I come!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by RitaF, Dec 8, 2012.

1. RitaF

RitaF Member

hi all, after reading mikie's success w/ peptides i contacted drdakos.com for info about drs. in cities where I have family: houston, denver and omaha.

the only success was dr. robert battle in houston. conversations w/ his office were very impressive as well as his online thing, what's that called?

i'm aiming for an appointment on 1/14/13. i hope you can all send positive thoughts my way and prayers from those of you whose belief system is similar to mine. maybe we can have some hope.

step 1 is extensive questionnaires I'm trying to fill out. step 2 will be some new tests. then we'll see what he suggests, what I can afford, etc.

my local Dr. in South Dakota told me he believes medicine has made lots of progress in the last 30 years and he expects that will continue in the future. he apologized for the fact that now they don't have a lot to help us. yes, he is a gem. take care, all of you, Rita
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

your progress on the peptides...You'll be the 3rd person I know of who went thru them. Another person here as I recall did them for RA, I believe, and stopped at 7 sessions, they weren't helping.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sending my very best good wishes for your treatment. Please keep us updated.

Love, Mikie
  4. MicheleK

MicheleK Moderator

Wishing you the very best of experiences with the doctor and the treatment.

By the way your doctor does sound like a gem. To apologize for the lack of medical knowledge out their shows he truly cares. How nice. Dr. Montoya regularly does this as the very first thing he says when meeting patients. He apologizes for the way any medical doctor may have mistreated them in the past. Quite refreshing!

Hugs, MicheleK