How about Dr. Goldberg, Tarzana Ca.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dreamworld, Feb 5, 2003.

1. dreamworld

dreamworld New Member

has anyone seen or heard anything about this doctor? Looking for a good doctor in my area.
  2. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

Hi there neighbor! I was sure happy to see somebody close by. I'm in Santa Clarita,Ca. I don't know of Dr. Goldberg, but I see Dr. Wonil Lee in North Hollywood. I really like him. My urologist, Dr. Arieh Bergman referred me to him. He was so gentle and caring. Where exactly in Tarzana is Goldberg?? Dr. Bergman is in Tarzana as well, I might be able to get some info for you. Good Luck, if I can help out in any way, please just let me know!!!
    ~Tina~
  3. dreamworld

dreamworld New Member

I have just read that he seems frustrated and dosent like being questioned regarding his protocols. I don't want a dr. like that, I need one who will work with me. I am also wondering about Dr. Stuart Silverman in Beverly Hills. Got any info on him. how long have you been sick, and how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
  4. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

I'm 30 years old, and I've been sick for a long time but just recently diagnosed. My diagnosis started with IBS, then went on to multiply my symptoms for 2 yrs.,then diagnosed with IC 2 yrs. ago, and now fibro. I wonder about the info you heard, I never encountered any of that. He completely worked with me and my situation and everything that goes along with it. I really don't know other Dr.'s in the area,sorry to say. What about you?? How long have you been sick, and how old are you?
  5. dreamworld

dreamworld New Member

tiredtina, so you have seen Dr. Goldberg? I am 53, and became ill at 33, still managed to raise two daughters, and have an awesome husband, but I really need to see a doc. havent been regarding the CF in a long time. just got tired of the same answers, and trying things that don't work, I find that it is more exhausting hoping and trying new things than doing nothing sometimes.
  6. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

I thought you meant my doctor, Dr. Lee!!!! No, I've never seen Dr. Goldberg. Sorry!! Have you been checking the referral board? I hope you find someone you feel confident with, going untreated for so long must be really hard! Take care! ~Tina~
  7. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

Sorry, I can't help your re Dr. Goldberg, but I guess I'm a neighbor, too. I live in the west central San Fernando Valley (Winnetka), but I belong to Kaiser and have been trying to find docs to help me with fibro within the Kaiser system since I was diagnosed about four months ago. So far, I haven't found anybody who has been particularly helpful. So while people are thinking about Dr. Goldberg, I hope they'll also think about good Kaiser docs in the San Fernando Valley (e.g., Woodland Hills or Panaorama City). I really would like to find a doctor who can help me coordinate my fibro treatments with everything else I'm dealing with, including MS. (My neuro is worthless when it comes to even recognizing that fibro issues are relevant.)

--Laura
  8. aprilhuque

aprilhuque New Member

Email me at "aprilhuque@yahoo.com" and hopefully I can be of help to you. Let's also strategize together, I have Kaiser too and live in Los Angeles, CA.

thanks
    April