How can I get to a response after writing to Attorney Davis

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lana56, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Hi,
    I clicked on Disability to write to Attorney Davis.I have been going back to that and I can not get a response if there is an answer to my question.I click on Disability and the on Questions and Answers-One questiopn and answer comes up-the same one all the time.Is there something that I am doing wrong.If Attorney Davis did put an answer in for me i would like to see it.Please any help?! Everyone have a good day Lana56
  2. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Robin,
    Thankyou!I do hope I do hear from Attorney Davis.It has been a while since I wrote to him.I am sure he is busy.
    Lana56
  3. Dara

Dara New Member

I used to have his e-mail address and a phone number. If I can find it (??) I'll post it for you.

Dara
  4. Dara

Dara New Member

There is another good attorney, Alec G. Sohmer, who "built his practice on supporting the legal needs of people with Fibromyalgia". He has a website, but I can't really post it on here. Probably if you do a search using his name the website address will come up. Or, you might do a search for "disabilityassistance"...

I spoke to him several times and he was very forthcoming with information and advice. I didn't use him for my SSD, only because I thought I'd rather have an attorney close by. I do know someone who did use him though and she thought he was great, and yes she won her case.

Dara
  5. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Thankyou to all of you for the info-I appreciate it so much.It sure is nice to help eachother! Lana56
  6. Betty32578

Betty32578 New Member

I wrote to his office emailed it with my email &phone #. His email had a virus scan that took out my message but his secretary called me & then she spoke to him & called me back.
    So, when you email or write him send your phone # & name. They will get back to you. I heard from them within 1 week.

lol,
    Betty
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2003]