How can I search archived posts?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alearner, Oct 11, 2006.

1. alearner

alearner New Member

It's been quite a while since I have been active on the board. It seems to me that there was a way to search for a topic in older posts. Am I remember this correctly or is my brain tricking me again?

Looking forward to hearing your answers. Wishing you all a sweet dreams and a better and blessed day tomorrow.

(P.S. Go Tigers!)
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

fill in the "Search" window and indicate if you are looking for topic, date, username, etc.
  3. alearner

alearner New Member

it seems to take me to only the most recent months. I am looking for several posts from about one year ago. Can't remember who posted them or the exact titles. There was some good info on working from home that I am trying to find. Live alone. Only income is SSD. Now that I am in the Medicare Gap and putting out HUGE $$$ for prescriptions, I have to find some way to make money from home. Not as professionally skilled as some of the recent posters such as business or environmental consultants. Need to find a legit thing I can do with my limited energy. Working outside my home is just not possible. Maybe some day with God's help, but not right now.
  4. alearner

alearner New Member