How Come I don't see my photo in my profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lgp, Nov 8, 2008.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Weren't our profile photos supposed to be moved over from immunesupport? Mine wasn't. Worse yet--I did a public 'google' search on 'prohealth' and my user id lgp and the message I posted about posting a photo of my daughters comes up under a website called 'lungsupport', among many other erroneous websites which, when you click on it, leads you here. I find this all very sloppy and unsettling. Anybody else feel uneasy about this?

[This Message was Edited on 11/09/2008]
  2. jole

jole Member

Unfortunately, this new site is still not able to have pictures in the profiles, but I think they are planning to sometime in the future.

As for the other, have you let Pro-Health know about the other sites leading to here? They may not have a clue that is happening, and would love to hear from you. I'm not sure I understand the entire story about your daughter's photo, but it would really worry me also.

Hope you find an answer to this. **Jole**
  3. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

We own the domain We had a lot of smaller sites which we combined into The didn't move profile pictures because the way users had to post their pictures before they had to upload them to an image hosting site(ie: imageshack) and then paste the image link with html into their profile. We are going to give you the ability to upload a picture(in jpg, jpeg, and .gif formats) so our site and it will be re-sized for you on your profile page. This should make it easier for people who are not very familiar with HTML to post a picture if they like. We are just waiting to get it approved. This feature will be in your profile.