how do I cancel email bulletins

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosella, Oct 24, 2002.

1. rosella

rosella New Member

I know that this isn't the forum for this question, but I've searched the site for the answer. I am getting daily email from this site but my computer won't support the amount. WHERE do I go to on this site to cancel it?
  2. rosella

rosella New Member

I know that this isn't the forum for this question, but I've searched the site for the answer. I am getting daily email from this site but my computer won't support the amount. WHERE do I go to on this site to cancel it?
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

E-mail the webmaster by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page. I do not understand why you are getting daily e-mails. Are you certain they are coming from this website?

Love, Mikie
  4. Grams

Grams New Member

I recently started receiving the unsolicitated "tip of the day" from immune support dot com.

If you go to the end of the email, it says, "If you do not wish to continue to receive the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Fibromyalgia (FM) "tip of the day" click here." That's what I did, and I have not received it since I unsubscribed.
  5. sean

sean New Member

when you joined the site you probably had the option for tip of the day chosen. If you scroll down the email you will see a link to unsubscribe to tip of the day. I have done this it is very easy all you do is click that link, and type in your email address when requested and it will tell you that you have been successfully removed.