How do I change my password?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Mar 26, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I did a REALLY DUMB thing. I wrote a e-mail to a author that I liked and some how it had a message on the bottom from prohealth that I had not seen that had my name and password on it . I got the reply from this author and she advised me to change my password to here. So how do I do that? I really need to get this done ASAP. I can't belive that I was not paying attention to what I was writting on and who it was from. HOw dumb can I be. AT least she is a honest woman who told me that she had some private infromatation from me.

HELP ME SOON Rosemarie
  2. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

i NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PASS WORD FOR THIS SITE
    Thanks for the help please BUMP THIS UP THANK YOU
    rosemarie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you need to go to the bottom of the screen and email protech to let you change your usnername....

well i did that a couple weeks ago and they edid email me back...they said they would allow it in my circumstance to email them back with my new username that i wanted to use.. and they would get back with me...maybe i mis understood but i have not heard back from the,

good luck

jodie
  4. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I don't want to change my user name just the passowrd as i was not so smart and accidendly gave the password to some ne else so i just neeed some help with this problem

All I need to do is to change my PASSWORD ASAP, Please help me to fix this mistake. Thanks for your help
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you cannot change anything w/o them

jodie