How do I get back to the page I was on??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenn_c, Oct 5, 2008.

1. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

After reading a post, how do I return backtothe page I was on? Since pages arenot numbered I do not know exactly where I was. Also I clicked on status at the topof column, not knowing what it meant, and a bunch of posts popped up. But I think it went to a different board because I didn't recognize slot of the posts. I then read one from a girl who said she wasgoing tocommit suicide. Read reoly's and the last one was someone saying that the original post was 2 years old, and that was her one and only post. How mortifying is that. This is so SCREWED UP. I know change is difficult but come on folks. This is ridiculous. Jenn
  2. cordy250

cordy250 Member

just hit the browser's back button.

In the case of after you reply and getting bounced to another board, that is a glitch that is being worked on.

If you find yourself bounced to another board just look at the message board menu on the left of every page and click on Fibromyalgia.

There are a few glitches as there always are with new software. You simply have to give it a chance and give the webmaster a chance to work out the glitches.

As far as the post on the health board from the suicidal girl that was two years old, it might have come to the front for a couple of reasons.

One, there were some out of order posts put up front. I guess this was another temporary glitch.

Or, someone did a search and found that post and replied to it, bumping it up to the top.

Regardless, once it was on the front page no one else bothered to look to see the date of the original post and people just continued to reply.

I have seen posts bumped up like that on other boards. It is not just something happening here.
  3. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

The status shows you who's logged in at the moment. if you happen to click on the status column it brings the posts with users who are currently logged in to the top of the page. you can click on the top of the replies column to return the page to the original format.