How do I get PH, esp chit chat on my phone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi All,

I have been trying to get PH onto my phone, especially today as DH has been using the computer while the men have been installing our new furnace. I can get e-mails and google and have a few other aps but what about Pro Health? I know I should be able to do this.

Any help would be most sincerely appreciated. A computer techie I am NOT o_O
    Love,
    Granni :)
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Member

Sorry I can't help you, Granni. My phone plugs into the wall. I'm probably the only person left on the planet who doesn't have a cell phone. ;)
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi to all ! Well some people have small computers and or I pads so have an alternate to use if someone else is tying up when they usually use !!

I know they have aps for almost everything under the sun so I figured you must be able to get to PH without a computer. Thanks for popping in anyway. It is mostly for getting in to talk to you awl :)!

Hugz,
    Granni o_O
  4. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

If your phone has an internet browser you should be able to search for the ProHealth Forums, or type in forums.prohealth.com in the address bar.
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi Holly,

I did try and typed in Pro health.com and was looking for message board or community and I couldn't get it to go there. I forget what I got but I couldn't access an app of sorts. I also could get to the message board so don't know what I was missing. .Thanks ! If you have any more suggestions I would appreciate it.

Love,
    Granni
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

I thought I did but I will try again. I think I tried a couple different ways but will see. Thanks Frieda
    Granni
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Do I have to do this each time?
    Thanks
    Granni '
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Oh, I get it--duh! You are wanting to get online with your smartphone. Your browser should take you to any website once you get on the internet. My smartphone won't get online with any wi-fi at all. Has to use 3G. I hate it but it's a TracFone and saves me a fortune in cellphone bills. I got rid of my landline years ago. Only use cellphone. It's great! I can make calls anywhere and can always be reached if I want to. I only use my phone for calls, alarm, calculator, calendar, texting, etc. I have two laptops and one is also a tablet. So, I'm pretty well covered. You can get a cheap laptop or tablet if this continues. Honestly, the keyboards are so small on the smartphones that, for me, it's just too much work, constantly correcting the wrong key I hit. Good luck with whatever you do.

Love, Mikie
  9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

I am getting on OK but so far I have yet to find an ap. I may have to do this every time .

Guess I may be getting lazy :)!

I know what you mean about typing on a smart phone) :!!

More later.

Luv
    Granni
  10. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

We don't have an app for our forums, but you should be able to bookmark the site with your phone's internet browser.
  11. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thanks Holly!
    Granni
  12. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Just need to find out where to bookmark or put into FAVORITES on the phone. Not sure where to find it. Have been googling to see if I can get some answers.o_O

Hugz to all,
    Granni :)
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Holly is one cool chick!

Love, Mikie
    Holly-Admin likes this.
  14. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thanks so much Holly . May just leave well enough alone as DH says maybe if he gets a new smart phone ( his gets upgraded) I will get his which is better than mine. Then I will have to learn some of this all over again. He doesn't have some of the apps I have and isn't that interested., unless it involves the kids or trying to make $ :)!!

Hi to Freida and Mikie too !

Love,
    Granni