How do I locate a Doc near me who does the peptide inj. ? Tri Cities, WA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Apr 13, 2012.

  1. JaciBart

    JaciBart Member

    How are all of you finding out where to go for this? Is there a specific web search? The name of a book or "protocol" I do a search for?

    So far I see Mikie & a few of you are in Fort Myers, Florida.

    Closest to me may be Portland or Seattle? Spokane, Wa or Boise, Idaho?

    Anyone near me or can tell me how to find out???

    Thank you so much in advance for any info you can tell me.

  2. Mikie

    Mikie Moderator

    As far as I know, there is no official list of these docs. We learn about them from one another. Dr. Dakos may be able to help you. He's at E-mail him and ask. He and my doc go to seminars all over and do meet other docs who are doing this treatment. Good luck.

    Love, Mikie
  3. JaciBart

    JaciBart Member

    Does anyone know if Dr Dakos comes here or do we contact him on our own???

  4. mbofov

    mbofov Active Member

    Dr. Dakos does not come to this board. Just send him an e-mail asking for the name(s) of any doctors in your area who do the injections. That's how I found the doctor in southern California who I'm seeing.

    I believe there are only about 20 doctors in the U.S. who do it, so I'm extremely fortunate that there is one in southern California. Hopefully there will be one in your area too -


[ advertisement ]