How do you create a profile?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marw, Feb 13, 2006.

1. marw

marw New Member

Maybe this question won't sound too dumb. I can see where to create my profile, and obviously you just type in what you what to, but my real question is, sort of what do people put in it?

I think that would best be answer by my reading a few, but I cannot find where to read others' Profiles? How do you do that or can you?

I hear of people putting in their pic, too. I have only one pic loaded onto my computer, and can't put another one on (I swear this is true, I forgot how to do the program)but I could put that one up, expcept that it is about 7 or 8 years old. I still look this way, but older.

Anyway, I guess that part would be up to me, but I sort of wanted to see some profiles.

Thanks,
    Margaret
  2. marw

marw New Member

Thanks for answering with such good info. I get it now.

Unfortunately, I'm not having such a good day today, so I think I will wait until fibrofog lifts a little to do the profile....tomorow....hopefully!

Thanks again.
    Margaret
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

About the profiles. You are more than welcomed to click on mine. You just click my username on the left and wait a few seconds for it to load and you'll see my profile.

My pic is about 4 years old. I hope to get an more up to date one, but I had wanted to lose a bit more weight and that doesn't seem to be happening. lol

Hugs,
    Faye
    Some people have profiles and some don't.