How do YOU do Mentos?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by painterZ, Sep 5, 2008.

1. painterZ

painterZ New Member

I had a very difficult time recently and today was sitting around and opened my package of Mentos (the fresh maker). I kept popping them in my mouth and chewing them...no matter how hard I tried I couldn't resist biting down on them...yummy peppermint! I entertained myself so well with this that I decided to ask you "How do YOU do your mentos?" Which is better, the peppermint or fruit flavors? Yea...I'm perfectly aware of the fact that I need to get a hobby :)

painterZ
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

This reminds me of the commercial where they line up 2 liter bottles of PoP and add Mentos to the Pop and they spew all over due to some chemical reaction,,,,,it's Kool!,,,,,They might have it on youtube,,,,,Mentos sond really good right now!,,,,,lololol,,,,,,,,Have Fun!,,,,, Sis
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

yep I like to chew them to, I will try to let them melt in my mouth then all of sudden I find myself chewing them.

If you like chocolate, you HAVE to try Chocolate Skittles-OMG they are SO GOOD, hard not to chew as well, but are better savored :) Carla
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

As I read your posts I said to myself - what the heck is Mentos ??-

I am guessing now it is a candy and or gum. I Googled it of all things to. Didn't learn much else except you can put it in some sodaas and see it explode or something.

Boy, am I out of it (-: !! DUH !!!

Hugs,

Granni
  5. painterZ

painterZ New Member

chewy mints. I think they've been around forever because my mother used to have a roll in her purse. Yep, one roll, I think those suckers were a million years old but if on that rare occasion you got to eat one they tasted the same. The used to be advertised on TV with some exceptionally bad commercials. Now someone realized that if you plop them into diet coke you get an eruption of soda (I HAVE to try that). Anyway they come in peppermint and fruit flavors. I think it's impossible NOT to chew them. It's sort of a "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop" kinda issue..."the world may never know".

painterZ
  6. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Have you ever tried the cinnamon ones? OMG -- they are so yummy I also buy two rolls since I eat the first one right away.
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I know that is bad for you too. I love salty things and would rather have anything salty than sweets. However, I do eat some every once in blue moon.

I do like mints though and cinnamon . Maybe I did have Mentos years ago but forgot about them.

Hugs,

Granni