How do you get mercury lead out

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GroundHogDay, Apr 13, 2007.

1. GroundHogDay

GroundHogDay New Member

I was tested and told I had very high levels of mercury & lead. The Dr. wanted me to do chelation. I tried that 10 years ago and I did not feel any better. Does anyone have any other ways of detoxing for this?
  2. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi GroundHogDay,

You might want to check out the following website:

http://evenbetternow.com/aid-repairplan.asp

The woman who started and runs this had CFS and claims to have recovered from it, primarily by detoxing. She used a combination of things, including clay baths, clay foot baths, saunas, and more.

I like the feel of her general approach and of her entire website. She gives good information on a number of neurological diseases, the role heavy metal toxicity plays in them, and how her protocol can help.

I would say it's a good read for anybody interested in doing a a detoxification program that appears to be quite safe and effective.

Regards, Wayne [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2007]
  3. GroundHogDay

GroundHogDay New Member

4. deliarose

deliarose New Member

you should be able to remove these toxins naturally.

Check out Rich Van Konyenburg's theory of CFS and every methylation thread on the board.

He basically holds that the body's detox system (which hinges on glutathione)is broken in CFS and that is why our toxic loads are so high.

Is this ringing a bell yet? How do u think you accumulated all this lead and mercury?

I just got done colleccting urine for a toxic metals test. I expect to see that I am dumping a lot of metals because I have been on supplements to boost my methylation system for 6 weeks now.

(methylation is key to Rich's theory).

This is so obviously the answer to the whole CFS riddle that I get impatient even explaining it to people.

Ok, enough already. I am leaving my nightmare behind me. I wish you luck.
    delia
  5. deliarose

deliarose New Member

Rich Carson, the founder of ProHealth, which provides this forum, ascribed his CFS in large part to mercury poisoning.

He will be holding a live chat next week. Pls see the home page for more info on that.. he will be talking about his mercury detox program it seems.

So u might wanna check that out.
    delia
  6. woofmom

woofmom New Member

You may want to read what Russell Blaylock MD has to say. By following his advice I've gone fromm feeling like I was about to die to feeling good. He's the only one who has helped me.