HOW do you use zapper?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Dec 8, 2004.

1. darude

darude New Member

Need instructions what part goes where?
  2. ROBIN4701

ROBIN4701 New Member

what is the zapper?
  3. Juloo

Juloo Member

I think some are different, but I'll describe mine. It has a blue unit w/buttons -- about the size of two deck of cards. Into this plugs a cord that splits into two parts. Each part ends in a small snap-type plug. These each snap onto a yellow 'bracelet'.

With mine, each bracelet is wet until soaking and snapped onto each wrist. Directions should tell you with snap-type plug goes on the left and which goes on the right. Then (according to directions), you press the 'on' button until the indicators all light up. Then I *think* you press the on again just until the indicator lights up that shows it is 'on' vs. 'paused'. This puts it through its (3) 20-min. cycles on automatic.

I have the Super Zapper DeLuxe w/1000 hz feature. Whatever that means.
  4. ROBIN4701

ROBIN4701 New Member

hi again
    is a zapper a tens unit?
  5. Juloo

Juloo Member

Sorry -- didn't mean to ignore your question. I'm not sure I can explain it, especially since I'm dog-tired right now. But if you do a search on the board for "hulda clark" or "zapper" you'll come up with several discussions probably.
  6. sparklewa

sparklewa New Member

and not a tens unit. Dr Carolyn McMakin in Portland Oregon treats fibro pain with this protocol. She has trained many Doctors all over on how to use this protocol. To my knowledge, when she is done with her treatment and has gotten your pain down to a reasonable or no pain at all level, she tehn sends you home with a small portable unit for breakthrough pain.
    Look up her website and it explains more about it and practitioners who offer this therapy.
    I am on my 3rd visit. After my first visit I felt remarkably better but then overdid it and crashed. My second visit was on the crash but and making a quick comeback it seems. I will try to keep you updated! Maybe there is hope? pray
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Should have included instructions. Could you please tell us what brand and kind of zapper you have and what parts it contains.

There are all kinds of microcurrent machines out there from the simplest to operate to ones which require connections to a computer.

Love, Mikie
  8. darude

darude New Member

9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

No one can help you with this unless you tell us what kind of zapper you have. Actually, it would be far better to contact the manufacturer and ask for directions or a manual. Zappers come with instructions.

Love, Mikie
  10. moineau

moineau New Member

i spent about a month receiving these treatments in portland, also receiving massages from dr. mcmaken's masseuse and taking minerals which i bought from the clinic. it was relaxing at the time of the treatment but i had no reduction in pain after a month, and the treatments were not covered by my local hmo. i expressed my dismay in the treatments and was told by dr. mcmaken that it was my attitude that was keeping me from getting better. i never returned.
  11. nink

nink New Member

I know that many people swear by it. If it works for someone, great.

I'm not sure Dr. M actually makes this claim, but some people say her treatment using the micro-current thingie for treatment of fibro is FDA approved. This is misleading - it is the actual machine that the FDA has not taken action against, not the supposed treatment protocol for Fibro.

Again, not knowing what product you are actually trying to learn about, it's not possible to answer your question. But if it is the product touted by Hulda Clark, or something similar to it, it would be worth your time and energy to google her and read the material available, both pro and con.

I remember many years ago Evel Kneival (I know I didn't spell that correctly) advertised a simple hand-held device that I think was referred to as a Zapper.
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Zappers, and how they work, have nothing to do with attitude when it comes to results. I believe a good attitude is important but any doc who uses that as an excuse for failure is a quack IMHO.

No one treatment works for everyone and when a treatment fails, to blame the patient is to add insult to injury, even if it's just injury to one's wallet. If a zapper does not produce the correct wave shape/frequency, it will not work. Zappers, according to the theory behind them, kill pathogens in the bloodstream. They cannot kill pathogens inside body tissue. The zappers use a "one-frequency-kills-all" wave. Rife machines are designed to diagnose, and to treat, using discrete frequencies which target specific pathogens.

The theory behind the machines is that everything has its own destructive frequency. The frequency which kills pathogens is harmless to humans. The DOD has experimented for years and has found a weapon which will produce a frequency destructive to humans. It's not been used in the theater of war. Now, they have come up with a weapon which uses a frequency that produces such physical pain that a person simply cannot stand to stay where the frequency is beamed. It does not kill; it just keeps troops from advancing. It appears to be the most humane way to stop the enemy. Again, this isn't in use by our military and people are asking why. Sounds like science fiction but it is a reality.

BTW, I do use my zapper and it has worked well for me. It can actually cause a Herx-like reaction if too many pathogens die off before my body can purge them.

Love, Mikie