How does your skin feel

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Poppy2, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Poppy2

Poppy2 New Member

Does your skin feel like it's burning and have creepy crawly sensations. Does it feel like burning on your face and head and arms and legs? just wondering. Thanks Poppy
  2. wld285

wld285 New Member

I don't have that (wow, something I don't have). I have read about that and do not remember if it would be from fibro or Lyme. I have CFS with a load of viruses and Lyme, but don't have fibro.
    Best,
    Linda
  3. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

And I have found very few people that have this. I posted several times in the past over on the main board and didn't get much.
    I have emailed a couple of "experts" and Garth Nicholson thinks it sounds like Mycoplasma but them he thinks everything sounds like Mycoplasma!
    I go to the doctor today and hopeing to convince him to start a trial period of treatment for Lyme due to previous tick bites and some of my symptoms so I'm going to ask him about Myco. too. I don't know whether one treatment would cover both bugs . . . .
  4. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

I have also posted on this subject as well, when I had my tick bite last august those were my primary symptoms. Itchy, red skin that felt like I had worms crawling under my skin. It was awful!!! It took 5 Docs to finally diagsosis
    me with Lyme. I tested positive with igenex and even positive with the cdc. since ive been in treatment it is way better. Are you in treatment for Lyme? I totally know what your going through, Its an awful thing to have. good luck. sandie

5. Poppy2

Poppy2 New Member

Yes, I'm new in my treatment for lyme. Even my eyeballs feels like theyr'e pulsating. Thanks Poppy
  6. happygranny

happygranny New Member

It started in small areas, my hands and feet, then my things, and now my whole body burns just under the skin.

Some days are worse than others but it is awful.

Just got my positive Igenex results today, thoughI had a cinical Dx in Nov 05 and went on 18 months of ABX. Then stopped and symptoms came back with a venegance and worse.

Jeannie