How high does T3 from ITC go?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by goaska29, Feb 14, 2006.

1. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

In November I started on compounded T3 from ITC pharmacy at 10mcg. I am now up to what I think is their highest dose 50mcg. Does anyone know if it goes higher? I have not noticed any rapid heartbeat, jitteriness or sweating while on the 50mcg and wondered if I needed to still go higher.

-GoAskAlice
  2. elsa

elsa New Member

I use ITC and mine is twice yours .... 100mcgs in AM. I also take an afternoon dose .... 50 - 75mcgs. ... Still working it out.

Ask your doc ... If your temps are still low and 95.0 (LOL) was not always a normal reading for you and your are not showing any overstimulation effects then you haven't reached you optimal dose.

My doc says he has patients that go higher then me ... He wasn't concerned about it.

Elsa
  3. elsa

elsa New Member

Bump back up .... Thanks
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

but I'm not positive. I think it goes 37.5, 50, 67.5, 75, 100. I think you should just call ITC pharmacy and ask their tech support people. I've called them before, and they were very helpful.

Katy
  5. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

Thanks all, I'm stopping by the FFC tomorrow so I'll ask about upping my T3. I thought I was somehow impervious to it and that was as high as it went...phew!

-GoAskAlice