How I gleen and save the info I'm reading in the messages

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by polliwog, Oct 23, 2002.

1. polliwog

polliwog New Member

Hi--Polliwog here.

I am so delighted to find this site and the message board.
    I am reading selected messages and gobbling them up like a turkey on a feeding frenzy! However, with the fibro fog in full fource, I have to have a "hard copy" to help me remember things, and for future reference. So when I start to cruze the site, I set up a new e-mail to myself. I then cut and paste the tasty tidbits to my e-mail, send it to myself and print it out from my mailbox later. I also do this with web sites that have something I want to print out. It copys only the stuff I want and really saves printer paper and ink. I am one that likes to grab a bunch of info really quickly and then digest it at leasure. Oh yes, it is wonderful to find a site like this. So much info, and so many people supporting each other. Thanks- Polliwog
  2. polliwog

polliwog New Member

Hi--Polliwog here.

I am so delighted to find this site and the message board.
    I am reading selected messages and gobbling them up like a turkey on a feeding frenzy! However, with the fibro fog in full fource, I have to have a "hard copy" to help me remember things, and for future reference. So when I start to cruze the site, I set up a new e-mail to myself. I then cut and paste the tasty tidbits to my e-mail, send it to myself and print it out from my mailbox later. I also do this with web sites that have something I want to print out. It copys only the stuff I want and really saves printer paper and ink. I am one that likes to grab a bunch of info really quickly and then digest it at leasure. Oh yes, it is wonderful to find a site like this. So much info, and so many people supporting each other. Thanks- Polliwog
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Good idea! I also cut and past to my email and then print out what I think is of most important to me.

YOu will find some great information here, medical, meds, supplements and home remedies too. We have some really wonderful people here, and all are willing to answer questions when they can.

Also we have some great research on the HOme,Community, and Library forums also. PLease feel free to use them also. You always have up to date information on these illnesses.

The 'Store' link is great in that is gives a lot of information on the supplements that Pro Health carries. Which are of the highest quality, and priced quite reasonable too. they also deliver promptly.

Glad you have found us, and that you are so interested in our board.

If you have questions, please feel free to just ask, someone will usually have an answer for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Simply highlight the text you want to print out and instead of clicking on edit and copy, click on file and click on print. You can then click on "selection" instead of specific pages and it will print out a copy of what you have highlighted.

Love, Mikie