How ill are you scale

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shazzy, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Shazzy

Shazzy New Member

Hi All,

Was wondering how ill we all are?

If 10 was bed ridden doing next to nothing all day, just thinking about how ill you feel.

AND

1 was living a life with little symptoms.
    Where are you on that scale?

Thought it may be interesting to know if where you been at your worst and to what you been at your best.

I will start... At present 9, at best 3.

Shazzy

2. IngaDinga

IngaDinga New Member

I've been to the edge (10) and at the moment I would say I am hovering around a 6. Though on and off through the years Ihave hit about a 2 ~ though not for very long.
  3. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Mostly at 4, when at my worst can be beyond 10. Somewhere around 14!
  4. bejo

bejo New Member

At my worst I've been a 9.
    At present I'm probably a 7.
    At my best I've been about a 3.
    bejo
  5. Hippo

Hippo New Member

On your scale, I would have to say I am about a 9 most of the time, best is about a 7.

Hippo
  6. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

Istarted at about a 3 then progressed. Now I am luck to get 1 good day 8 to 10. Lately I have days a plus 10 feeling like I belong in a hospital. This is after much treatment of vit.,herbs,atnibiotics,accupunsture,P.T.,numerous studies and long term treatment lots of $$$$$. Pretty discouraging. Sometimes I can get to 2 to 3 under alot of care, but as soon as it is completed I slip back almost in worse flare. I guess sort of like yo yo dietting, Get`s quite exhausting trying to get well!!!!! Forgot besides for a nice trip I could have taken on the cost....

Inga are you there?[This Message was Edited on 03/24/2003]
  7. kats1978

kats1978 New Member

but on my days off I have to stay in bed. I normally am futuating between a 1 and a 15.
  8. kadywill

kadywill New Member

with no exaggeration, I am a 9.
    Bummer.
    Kady
  9. tedebear

tedebear New Member

6. Very rare. At worst (daily basis anywhere from 7-9 depending on the time of the day and what type of activity takes place).
    Soft hugs.
  10. kmelodyg

kmelodyg New Member

Right now I am at an 8. I kind of feel like going to bed even though I just got up an hour ago. I am so dizzy and exhausted. I finally got the pain somewhat under control a little while ago. My legs have started being very weak and shaky a few days ago. It makes it so hard to get out of bed. I haven't had under a 5 in over a week. Yikes!!

Kathryn
  11. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

I'm at a 10 and have never been better than an 8 since this whole thing began. That's only my opinion, of course. And I also feel as tho I'm in the twilight zone altho you didn't ask logistics.

I love this message board.

Pam
  12. lin21

lin21 New Member

since October , diagnosed in December and it's been downhill ever since. If I have one good day a week (8) that's alot

Bummed out.
    Lin
  13. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

Presently (and usually) around a 9, at best about a 5.
  14. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

a big fat ten....
  15. j9miller

j9miller New Member

At my worst I am sadly a 10 (there right now ... have a cold and am in a flare) and my best a 5 or 6. Uugh!!! I cannot remember a time I had pain less than 6 and could do things like I used to.

Janine
  16. 2girls

2girls New Member

Average day is about 4 or 5 (never without pain). I have had a few episodes where the pain "peaked", so maybe worse case scenerio 9? I think it all depends on our perception of pain.

2girls
  17. tandy

tandy New Member

Really is tough to answer this.Everyones idea of a 10 could be different. But OK,using this scale....I'd say mostly I'm a 8-9,a really good day would be 5. I think its been a few yrs since I've felt lower than a 5.(this DD sux don't it??)
    Can the next poll be"how many times have you wanted to choke someone that does'nt understand Fibro/CF?" jk....sorta~
    I'm just trying to make light of the ugly situation were in!
    Take care~
    Tracey
  18. dghoover

dghoover New Member

At present I'd say I'm at a 8....

My worst would be a 10+.....

My best Is around a 3....

Debra
  19. winiw96

winiw96 New Member

havent been a 1 in 10yrs, and never been a 10.today iam and 7 for the last four days digging snow usally a 4 i hope we can go painless someday
  20. sparrowshell

sparrowshell New Member

At present - I'm a 9 ... at best, have been around a 4. I've been sick for two years now.

Sparrowshell