How Is Everyone This Morning?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I got some wonderful news last night. My niece had a beautiful baby girl.

My Niece has endrometriosis so it was a surise when she finally found out she was having a baby.

In fact the dr's didn't expect her to get pregnant so they ran tests to find out why she was having such problems with GERD and also other problems.

Well thankfully all the tests they ran didn't hurt the baby.

When she was alot younger the endrometriosis wasn't too bad so she was able to get pregnant and had to sweet young boys, one is 12yrs and the other is 7yrs old.

The 12yr old is very responsible and has been helping cahnge the new baby and doing anything his mom needs help with.

So now she has a baby girl she is so excited because even though she loves her sons alot, they go hunting with their dad and just hang with him more.

So now she is excited to have someone to do things with.

She has all the synptoms of fms but I think right now it is not very severe.

I just hope the birth of the baby doesn't trigger a flare.

It would be hard because she not only has a new baby but she also owns and runs her own beauty salon.

I guess I'll go just thought I would share this wonderful news. Gentle Hugs Pamela
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

thats great news about your neice :)

as for me im happy,my husbands just given me a warm blueberry muffin :) not quite as cool as your news though is it.

3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am so happy for your neice.I have endometriosis but never had the problems of getting preganent(sp?).Aren't babies the sweetest little things.
    I hope she has plenty of help.Running a hair salon takes alot of work not to mention standing all day.I use to be one and it is hard on the back.A good mat around her chair wil help with the back pain.Isn't it great she has a little girl to dress up and play with her hair.I have 2 girls and had so much fun fixing their hair when they were little.We did the big bows and braids all the time.
    Tell her congratulations and have fun with her new baby girl.
    Sheila
    Oh by the way, you enjoy being a great aunt too.
  4. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

That's such great news! My sister in law has been trying to get preg for over 2 yrs. She lost one in miscar. She had surgery this year for ovarian systs. We're all praying it works. She's 36, running out of time and she wants a baby so bad.

Sofia
  5. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

sounds like a happy time. jen102
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Special baby-how great! What a wonder life is at times.
    Love Anne
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

on new baby in family......and so pleased that mommy is doing well.

Mari