How is everyone?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by ajp, Jul 26, 2006.

1. ajp

ajp New Member

Hi All,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? I am on day two of the ketek, so far so good, no bad reactions. I was scared to death to start it. I see my LLMD next week, so I will talk to him about a liver function test. Also about taking the milk thistle.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Love Mindy
  2. minimonkey

minimonkey New Member

Mindy --

I just saw my LLNP today -- my liver enzymes are back to normal! I'm still on Ketek (800/day) and also several other liver-taxing drugs --- the liver support supplementation is obviously doing what it is supposed to do.

Good luck with the Ketek. The herx from it can be pretty bad, but it is a great drug for lots of folks.

Overall, I'm feeling really great these days.
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

I'm still herxing somewhat to my dosage of abx on MP, think that is why I've been more fatigued lately altho my headaches seem to be suddenly decreasing. I really hope that is the trend here... and been rather busy, so haven't been on much...

My son is feeling better cognitively off all abx right now per doctor's orders altho still doing the salt/c protocol, altho he says he has more aches/pains... hard to say whether or not it is herx or lyme.

Last time he went off all abx because we thought he was going to do IVs, he fetl really good overall for about 2 1/2 weeks, then started going downhill... altho that was over 4 months ago... time will tell... If he feels worse from now until Monday, he can start the abx Monday or wait another week.

Glad you're doing so well Zoe, and glad you're tolerating the Ketek Mindy! I just got the results of my son's liver tests yesterday, everything was fine for him! ;)

all the best,
    Victoria

4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I think i will be starting the ketex this week.
    I've just kinda been checked out from life for a while.
    Have no interest in anything.

Take Care all,

Misty
  5. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Just got back from vacation and starting MP again. I have been slowly going downhill ever since I stopped it. My LLMD suggested that I try his protocol so I did. That way I could do some fun trips with the family this summer.

I'm noticing more and more people are writing in on the MP board about remission of Lyme and CFS around the 2 year mark.

I find I just feel so much better when I stay out of the sun that I know I need to follow down this path.

Jay
  6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I am okay, just bone tired and sore as all heck. We had my eldest daughter's birthday party this evening. She is 25 today. Makes me feel old, haha! I still try to cook a big dinner, cake and ice cream, presents, the whole works. My kids are spoiled.... I know. I took her to get her hair done earlier today, she loved her hair cut.

Then I helped my husband work for a couple hours, we have a home business we do in the evenings. We do silk screen printed signs for sign companys. You know, like all those printed signs you see on the side of the road that everybody hates, haha! The ones that say vote for so and so, or New Homes starting at whatever price. Some people see the signs as garbage, but hey, it is a living.

I wonder if a person ever just gets used to being in so much pain? I have for so long and it is just getting worse. I am going to have a serious talk with my doctor next time.
    I am tired of this!

Kellyann