How is Geoff? Please write

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I have been praying that he lives hour by hour. Prayers still coming.
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I say Amen to that Asatrump!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I cannot recall if I told you this yet. Friday/Saturday early hours we almost lost him. The wonderful team of doctors and nurses worked for almost four hours to keep him alive and succeeded!

Yesterday, he was more stable and his BP is normal, but his heart is not pumping correctly due to the lung issues I think. However, the organs that had closed down are all working again.

We are planning to drive there on Friday evening next week God willing that he is still with us. IT is hard for us to drive the five hours as my DH is head injured and gets very anxious in traffic and I cannot move my head much and not the best driver in the world. We may even see about a bus. How I wish trains still ran. They were so great and easy to use.

This prayer is healing for sure. For all of us, plus it has drawn our whole family so close again even though thousands of miles separate us. I agree the power of touch is remarkable plus our son, Danny has always had a gift of healing.

God Bless all of you for your prayers. We saw the elder of a local church by chance today, who we know well although not members and they will be praying too. All these points of light throughout the USA and Canada.

I will tell you a true story about my brother. When he was 3, there was a terrible outbreak of scralet fever that was claiming many lives and he was sent home from the hospital to die with his family. He had been unable to speak, and as my parent sat by the bed, in the darkness with the light from the glow of a small heater casting a wrmth over the room. Geoff suddenly opened his eyes and said "Star, star", my parents looked around and sure enough on the ceiling was a star formed from the cutout atop the heater filtered through.

MY dad put two and two together. Velveta chesse in those days had a star on the box, and Geoff loved the cheese. My dad said, "This child is starving to death" and ran and got him some Velveta cheese. My brother almost bit my dad's fingers he was so very hungry. Yes, the hospital had not been feeding the children as they had thought it was correct not to. My brother made a full recovery, but one wonders about the Star and how it protected him.

I pray the Star of loving light protects him and his team of carers now and over the next weeks.

Thank you so much for your continued thoughts and loving prayers.

Love Anne
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thank you for the update, prayers still coming for Geoff. Many thanks for the lovely story regarding your brother.
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Dear Anne,

So glad to hear of better news. I will continue to pray for a complete recovery for your brother and for the long trip ahead for your family.

Nancy
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm so glad your brother is improving and I will certainly continue to pray for his continued recovery. We also need to pray for you to have transportation to go visit him. I know how helpless you must feel not being able to be with him. You're connected by spirit and his feels yours so keep it strong and positive.

Lord we ask that you provide a way for this sister to join her brother as he heals by your power. We pray for a joyous reunion bathed in peace and the comfort of your love.Amen.
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It is now Monday, and my prayers continue for Geoffe. Also prayers that if you made the trip that the Lord held your hand. I don't know why so much difficulty and pain are put in our path. I just know to pray along the way. Still thinking of you .
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Still praying for Geoff, and will continue. He has been so much on my mind.

Prayers also for his daughter, and all members of your family.

Love, Judy
  9. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am praising God for the improvments in Geoff's condition!

Lord I ask that you touch Geoff with your healing hand, and as his his sister say's, I also claim that the star of loving light protects him. Lord pay special attention to healing the lung tissue, and relieve the pressure that it is putting on his heart. Breath strength into his very being thru your Holy Spirit. Lord, please be with Anne and her husband in their travels, please clear a safe passage way to her brother and back home again. In Jesus' name, Amen
  10. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Today, 12th is Geoff's birthday and the surgeon said that he has made a first step up the mountain on the road to recovery, that the mountain is high but each small step counts.

Thank you for your continued prayers. We are going to make the trip Friday if he is awake then.

God Bless you all.

Love Anne
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I haven't forgotten you! I will help pray.

Love....Mari