how long before fatigue sets in after an activity??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CooBax, Jan 21, 2006.

1. CooBax

CooBax New Member

Just wondering for those of you who are well enough to exercise...how long after you over do it do you crash? There are days I sem to feel well enough to snowboard but then four days later i crash big time....can the two be related? I would appreciate any personal experience with this...

thanks,

Lesley
  2. lauralea443

lauralea443 New Member

It usally hits me 2 days later, so I think this is a very real possiblity that it hits you that many days later. If you know you are going to go plan on the down time.

Laura
  3. lauralea443

lauralea443 New Member

It usally hits me 2 days later, so I think this is a very real possiblity that it hits you that many days later. If you know you are going to go plan on the down time.

Laura
  4. GBHope

GBHope New Member

but when I'm doing poorly like now, it hits me immediately and I have to sit down and rest.

GBHope
  5. ellikers

ellikers New Member

Sometimes fatigue will set in the day I do the activity that was "overdoing it" but sometimes it takes a day or two. It depends ... sometimes when I overdo it, it seems like it's my immune system that is messed up, and I will get sick or be fighting something off for a couple days. Other times I'm immediately exhausted and my throat get sore and scratchy and my glands get swollen and sore.