How long before you feel better????...trying to survive.

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Shebee, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Shebee

Shebee New Member

I've been on transfer factor 2 weeks now. I seem to be exhaused! Yesterday at work I went to my car and layed down in the parking lot and rested. This morning I was so tired that I refused to get up. (I never, ever miss work, no matter how terrible I feel, but I just could not get up.)

I have noticed that I have a sense of well-being...which seems so ironic because I feel so bad. LOL!

Is it better to hurry and force a herx and get it over with?

Doc started me on one transfer factor 4000 a day for 1 week...going up to 2 a day for the second week....doing this until I am taking 4 per day; then, I am suppose to add transfer factor 6000 doing the same thing until I am up to 8 total per day.

Do you think that I will survive? :)

Shebee
  2. spacee

spacee Member

what is the rush???? And will you be able to continue working...doubt it. Mikie, where are you??? She will have some good advice. I have never read that you "have" to take TF a certain way to get results.

Hugs, Spacee

PS. Make sure you are taking it at night.

3. spacee

spacee Member

which can be purchased at this site helps with the "die off" symptoms. I had read that before in the library but had forgotten it...just read it again today. It is recommened by the makers of Immune Transfer C but I think it goes for all TF's.

Hope that helps,

Spacee
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

What's the hurry? I think you doc is rushing things. We are all different and react differently to these things. It took a month before I was even able to take a whole capsule at once. It made me so tired and sick with sore throat and swollen lymph nodes. I also swelled up.

Take your time. It's better to be able to tolerate the TF's than to have them make you sick. Good luck.

Love, Mikie