How long can you all stay on the computer???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1975jet, Jul 16, 2006.

1. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

I was just wondering, what is the longest time you can stay on the computer before you have to get off? I have been timing myself - it seems 45 min. is my max and everything hurts even my eyes go blurry..

2. Rose73

Rose73 New Member

how I feel. Mostly it is for 45 min to an hour. But can be on for 2 hours. I have to get up and walk around during the time. My eyes get tired if on for along time. At other times I go on, and feel sleepy and have to go off.

Rose
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

but usually hours. I have a laptop and a big cozy couch with lots of pillows. So I spend more time than I should, I have other things that NEED done.

I use it as my excuse. I did laundry 3 days ago. The clean dark clothes are still on top of the dryer. Why? no real reason, I'd rather be on the computer.

I do have the pleasure of living alone and not resposnsible for any one, except my furbies.

When my eyes get tired I just close them and rest or get up and move around. I could not live without my computer sometimes it is my only contact with the human race.Carla