How long have you been coming to this board?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

My profile says since 2002. I know it was back in the day when Jazzy and Judy were here. I found a great message board and then it got switched over to this.
    Rene
  2. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

I believe it has been about 5 months. Can someone tell me how to do a profile?? I don't think I ever did one.

PIRT
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

Since 2002.

(It shows in everyone's profile.)
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Hey Georgia thanks for asking! I'm going much better as of a couple of days ago. It was way more painful then I thought it would be. I got to leave the house today and go to WaL Greens.

She said it was worse then what she thought. The mass filled up a liter. I don't know if it is cancer until Monday.

Oddly they found endometriosis. I had never heard of it. It is supposed to be painful though thankfully I never have pain just severe CFS. Endo per the NIH is really common in people with CFS like 80%! I just read that.

I miss my roommate and being with people. Its been hard being in solitary confinement for 6 days but thankfully a boy came for 35 mins and took out my garbage and cleaned and got me some grocerys.

Where is Sheep Country? I'm in Sacramento!
    Take Care,
    Rene
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I started coming to the board in 8/8/2004, to the Diabetes board. I sometimes came here, but I felt so overwhelmed with so many people. Once Pro Health deleted the Diabetes board I stayed on this one.

I have gotten to know some people just by them talking about their life and problems. I email two people who haven't posted on here in a long time, but they are hanging in there. I hope one day they will have time to post again.

There are so many different people, from different places, with different problems and I find that so very interesting. I like to hear how other people solve their problems and what meds they find useful.

Big hugs,
    Faye
  6. jeanann

jeanann New Member

says 2002 however I know I was on here before 911...so a long time....