how many board members do we have

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FibroJo, Nov 17, 2005.

1. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

I am really curious as to how many of us there are on these boards. It seems amazing to me that there seem to be so many and yet our disease is not always "recognized". Does anyone actually know how many of us are members of these boards?
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2005]
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm sure Tech Support knows how many members there are, but probably won't tell us. Then there are the people who don't post much anymore, like me.

If you want a huge thread, post to have all the members who read the board sign onto the thread. lol I wonder myself how many people would be willing to sign it.

Hugs,
    Faye
    You are right, Braingonebad, no point in starting another thread. Fibro fog on my part. :([This Message was Edited on 11/19/2005]
  3. Braingonebad

Braingonebad New Member

Very interesting! I hope everyone replies to this - why start another thread?

<seems like a LOT of members here>
  4. 1horse

1horse New Member

I BET THERES A BUNCH.. SINCE PEOPLE COME AND GO IT WOULD BE HARD TO KEEP TRACK HUH?
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Fibrojo,

I am a member,I try to come here as much as possible.

kgangel[This Message was Edited on 11/18/2005]
  6. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

7. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

Here am I. I really don't come here much since I have busy life. :p But I am trying to post it much as I can. Take care!
  8. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I'd be curious to know, too. I'm going to guess 500. Any other guesses?

Katy
  9. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

AND A COUNTED FOR THANK YOU
  10. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

11. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Over 200 posts from what I recall...

That may be an indicator...

Although it seems like there are soooo many more out there.

Good question tho!
  12. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

13. patches25

patches25 New Member

I come here often but don't post very much. Am taking care of my 84 year old semi-invalid mother. Last night I called ambulance at 11PM. Once more Mom was going into Atrial Fib and was getting water in her lungs and was getting pneumonia.

She was still disoriented early this morning so I had to get to hospital. By the time I got there everything they were doing was really helping and she seemed pretty normal. Doctor didn't even believe she could recover like that. Anyway the crisis is over and I should be able to bring her home tomorrow. I am very worn out a lot. But my thoughts are all with you even if I don't get a chance to say much. E.
  14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have fibro fog and i couldn't remember all of the names. if i do then i definitely should be receiving ssdi.
    lol.

i know there must be quite a few of us here as members

15. emiltim

emiltim New Member

I'm here!
  16. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I have been here for a while.
    Hugs Shirley
  17. HBanana

HBanana New Member

I'm here! I'm brand new, but with all the help that's on this board, I'll be here a fair amount.

~Hannah
  18. fibrotina

fibrotina New Member

Count me in! It always surprises me how many people have this dd.. I bet the number is high!
  19. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm here too.

Rosie
  20. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

is another one!