How Many CFS Suffers Have Sinus Infections With Crashes?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Jan 21, 2009.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Seems I keep a sinus infection especially when I am crashing . I never know if its two different things or all goes together. I am bedridden this week with chills, sinus headache, aches all over, fatigue, weakness of course the horrible anxiety. I am just miserable and don't know what in the heck is wrong with me.

My doc took me off all sugar and wants to see me in a month. He just doesn't understand how horrible I feel. I don't mind being off sugar, heck I would eat dirt if it would help.

I had a refill on an antibiotic , clindamycin, that the ENT gave me so got that filled and took my first pill. I know this is a powerful antibiotic and I am scared taking it but what do I have to lose. I am so afraid of medicines...Can anyone relate.

Thanks, needed to vent.
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Have you thoroughly ruled out lyme disease? You have many of the symptoms.

Go to

to read Dr Joseph Burrascano's paper titled "Advanced Topics in Lyme Disease-Diagnostic Hints and Treatment Guidelines for Lyme and Other Tick Borne Illnesses", October 2008.

Go to pages 9-11, the symptom checklist. If you can, print it out and fill it out showing the severity and the frequency of your symptoms. If you can't print it, maybe write down each symptom you have on the list and the severity. You may be very surprised.

MANY people diagnosed with CFS or FM are later diagnosed with lyme. I don't want anyone to miss their chance to recover.