How many DD can one have and still live???!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Aug 6, 2003.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I want to know how much the human body can stand before it just blows up. I have added anothre word to my vocabulary and my list of dd's. It's called Hyperammonemia. I did not know we had ammonia in our body. Well apparently I have too much in mine, along with the iron overlaod my body is slowly being poisoned. I found out I have gall stones too. I have been ill for awhile and very fatigued but the stress of my mothers open heart surgery and having my granddaughter with me this summer, in a good way because I have pushed myself to keep up with her, has taken it's toll on my body.

I have more diseases than most people have in one lifetime...and i still wake up everyday. I was saved from cancer 8 years ago but I have not been the same since. The good thing is was was awarded my SSDI on my reconsiseration, I had one day of joy before I went to the Dr to find out I am having this problem with my liver. After all I have been thru I am not sure I am up to what ever it takes to fix me. I do art work in stained glass and watercolor and i joined a art club and on my first meeting I met a art broker who wants to represent me based on photos of my work. I just wish I could have the energy to do more to make a living doing what I love. But between my & my mothers drs visits, treatments, etc I don't have anything left. But I still try. I am sorry to ramble on but I just needed to vent. I know god doesn't give us more than we can handle but does he really know everyones limit?
  2. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

CK...... I DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS , BUT I'LL TRY TO LEND YOU SOME SUPPORT..... I WAS RAISED THAT GOD NEVER GAVE A PERSON TOO MANY OR TOO HEAVY OF CROSSES...... WHEN I START TO WONDER ABOUT THAT..... I GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY ........ WELL I'M STILL HERE & STILL FIGHTING..... SO I GUESS HE STILL HAS'NT ALLOWED ME TO EXCEED MY LIMITATIONS. & OFTEN - AT A LATER TIME- I FEEL I HAVE A LITTLE MORE STRENGTH..... I CAN ONLY BELIEVE IT COMES FROM HIM......MOST OF THE TIME , I DON'T COUNT THE CHALLENGES I'VE HAVE TO FIGHT..... IT JUST MAKES ME MORE FATIGUED..... I JUST DO MY BEST TO TO MOVE FORWARD..... AFTER A QUICK VIEW OF YOUR BIO. , SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE DISCOVERED SOME ABILITIES YOU DID'NT KNOW YOU HAD BEFORE ALL THESE CHALLENGES STARTED POPPING UP..... BOTH OF MY PARENTS DID NOT SURVIVE THE "CANCER CHALLENGE" ....I DON'T REMEMBER WHO SAID IT , BUT MY INACCURRATE QUOTE IS..... AS LONG AS I HAVE BREATH...... I HAVE A CHANCE !!!!!!! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU !!!!!!! BLESSINGS , TAKE CARE , & HANG IN THERE !!!BILLCAMO.
  3. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

Hi, I am so sorry you feel so sick, and yes you do have many DD Dx. Research this hyperammonemia very carefully, you can help a little w/certain diets, etc... That is very dangerous. I will keep you in my prayers, and thoughts.Blessings, Love Iggy
    PS. It sounds like the Good Lord has pulled you "out of the woods before" w/your cancer, pray Pray, pray pray for the other DD!!!!! lots of love[This Message was Edited on 08/06/2003]
  4. ckball

ckball New Member

Thank you for your support, it is so kind because I know how it feels to reach out to somone thru your pain. That's what I have found here. I have included you in my prayers.CK
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

A month or so ago, I reached out and talked about how depressed I was. It helped so much to talk about it. I think talking about it, not keeping it in, its a relief/burden lifted somewhat off your shoulders.

Big huggies and prayers for you! Soft hugs of course.

6. Lynda B.

Lynda B. New Member

All of the articles list the symptoms of other disorder likely to go along with FMS. Like...migraines, IBS, vulvadynia, bladder problems and on and on and on.

I have tons myself but there is some correlation with FMS and have many other things wrong with the body.

Lynda B.
  7. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

I often wonder the same thing. Everytime they open me up they find something else. Before all this I was a healthy athletic, business owner, and before in med. field. I wonder how much more can I take and my body. The strain of all the co-infectons, and side affects. Sometimes I just feel I am in a slow painful death route.

Have been in so many test studies,spent most my money. Even if I live what am I going to live on alone. My savings after ten yrs. is looking pretty sad.That is last real income. Even though it had been 20yrs. but functioned better.

I feel for you and know what you are saying. I have said o.k. God I told you I have had just about all I can endure.

You have to pat yourself on the back for the great endurance you have shown. Keep plugging please. There has to be the light of the day. Somewhere.....

My blessings and hugggssss