How many ears of corn does it take?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DLsGroovyMoM, Dec 22, 2005.

1. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

How many ears of Corn does it take to totally mess up my bowels and send me into a full out IBS attack?

Corn I my FAV veggie. I love corn, espically the white sweet...yum! I know it has a bad rap for being one of the bad carbs but I just can't help it I love it!

So I have some fresh/frozen that I put up from the summer...3 cobs in 2 days....oooohhhhh and I am totally paying for it! Oh yeah I also had a bad of pop corn yesterday...I told you I like corn...
  2. libra55

libra55 New Member

I love corn. Popcorn too. And I always pay the bill after I eat it.

Now that I found out I have Crohn's, I cut out the popcorn altogether. I still allow myself to have kernel corn once in a while. The doctor told me not to eat corn at all. When summer comes there is a farm stand right around the corner from us that sells their corn just freshly picked that day. I don't know what I'll do then, Have corn withdrawal symptoms LOL.

this is kind of gross but the corn goes through me and comes out undigested, do you have this too?

Michelle
  3. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

My dh gave up eating corn on the cob years ago. But if he takes the corn and slices it off the cob he has no trouble digesting it.
  4. dononagin

dononagin New Member

but with Ulcerative Colitis and Diviriticulitis I'm not allowed to eat it at all.. I miss it.. : ( Movies with out Popcorn is just not the same..