How many feel really good the day before..............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 23, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

you get really sick?

I have been noticing that when I have a really good day the next day is almost unbearable!

Yesterday I told my husband that I was having such a good dsy and felt better than I have in a long time..........I also felt like I was getting the best of my UTI as the back pain is starting to subside!

Then today "WHAM"! I am so sick that I cannot see straight!

I just wonder if many of you have the same thing happen?

I know I probably felt so good yesterdsy that I over did it......and now I pay!

Hugs
    Doxy
  2. debhun

debhun New Member

We feel good we want to clean up what we can't get to most of the time. I do it all the time and hubby knows whats comes the next day for a week of can't move.I will be in so much pain i will cry.

Best of luck to ya
    Deb
  3. i most definately feel hyperactive before my flare comes.

its been like this for many years now.

ill feel happy and laugh and joke with family and friends.the spine pain changes to a dull ache,not that chronic pain.

ill have thoughts of planning my future..nothing major,just things like wanting to book a holiday,or just wanting to decorate the house.

my thoughts seem very rushed,and i feel in control.ill have no trouble talking too.

but ive had to learn to recognise this hyper phase,and try to remind myself to calm down.which is hard as i go into fits of laughter when my family tell me jokes,they will coment on how good it is to see me happy.the old me.

but sadly ,after this happy hyper phase,a day or so later the fibro flare comes,and that flu like illness too(the chronic fatigue syndrome)

i no longer have to tell my family about how i feel,because when they hear the sneezing bouts,they know this illness is returning.

kind regards
    fran
  4. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

my family mentioned that i seemed like i was having a good day. They expect me to be happy and agree, but i know that pain, fatigue, fogginess lurks around the corner shortly after so i just say...."ya im a bit better today". Then they probably think im faking it the very next day.
  5. Amethyst77

Amethyst77 New Member

This shocked me when I read it, I am so glad you did, it confirms what I had been noticing, now I am sure.

I personally thought maybe our immune systems got stronger the day before to fight off something maybe as the possible reason I felt so great the day before.

Tammy
    [This Message was Edited on 02/24/2007]
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I think you answered your question..."I know I probably felt so good yesterdsy that I over did it......and now I pay!"

This is always the case with me... The most common thing I do is to carry heavy bags of groceries from the car. I don't want to make several trips, so I put several heavy bags on each arm. The next day, I pay.