How many have been helped by Coral Calcium??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by glendamarie22, Mar 26, 2003.

1. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

I have read several posts where this was mentioned and am thinking of trying it. But first, could anyone who's been helped by this please let me know what it did for you? I would be so appreciative!! Thanks in advance!

God bless,
    Glenda

[This Message was Edited on 03/26/2003]
  2. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

.......Anyone? I really need something that will help me. Please reply to this post.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am not using the Coral Calcium, but many of our members are, they must not be on the board tonight, or they would surely have shared with you!

I know Jasmine has had some great results with it, and quite a few others.

Just go to the top of this board where it says ; 'Search Messages', type in 'Coral Calcium', it will bring up all the past threads on this subject.

Also Pro Health is now selling the Coral Calcium that you see 'Barefoot' advertising on tv. You can also go to the 'Store' link and read what they have to say too.

If you need any help, just ask and I will see what I can find for you now.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

Thanks so much for the reply. I took your advice and looked up past posts for coral calcium......but I still want more information. Any experiances the users of this supplement can share with me would be greatly appreciated. I am so tired of being sick and I want to find something that will really help. I also need to lose about 20 pounds and I read a post where someone said the cc really helped her lose weight. So, I am just waiting to hear from you guys:)

~Glenda
  5. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

Still waiting on a reply:)
  6. nct

nct New Member

Glenda-
    sorry, never used the stuff.
    I surely hope some folks on here can give you some direction-but I will admit, I've heard several people say its bunk.
    Dr. Andrew Weil, for one, when asked about it on Larry King a few weeks back. Of course, I would guess some say he's a quack as well.

I don't know who runs it, but QuackWatch, online, does just what it says. But how objective it is, who knows.
    It had Coral Calcium at the top of its list. It also had the idea of removing your dental amalgams as ridiculous, but know folks on my candida lists who have had it done and swear by it as well, so....who's to really say.

Good luck,

Nancy
  7. jstbrznby

jstbrznby New Member

Hi, My Mom's Dr. put her on it and she seems to really see a difference and at her age ( a very young 83) I think this is a good sign, I was asking her about it as my Dr. just prescribed it to me as well, I had a hysterectomy at 35 and they worry about my bones. One thing, I don't think it can hurt and if it doesn't work at lest you have tried it, right? Anyway, that is all I know, hope it helps you in some way. Good Luck. HUGS...JYN
  8. Godslove

Godslove New Member

Hi Glenda. I have been taking Bob Barefoot's Coral Calcium for about 3 months now. I absolutely swear by it! I still have bad days but they don't last as long and they aren't as frequent. I'm able to go shopping for an hour or more, I can drive again, and I can bend over to hug my granddaughters, etc. My energy has increased by at least 60%. And that's a lot better than 0%!! I'm still not well but I am so much better. I hope this helps you. I will only take Bob Barefoot's Coral Calcium because of everything I've read about it. But you can make your own choice (I'm not selling it). Blessings, Wanda
  9. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

I will try to go out tomorrrow and shop at GNC for the Bob's Barefoot coral calcium. I am PRAYING that this will help me!

~Glenda
  10. debonlake

debonlake New Member

Glenda: Just wanted to tell you that I have also had great luck with coral calcium. I was very leary at first--believe me I have tried everything including Guai ( which I did religously). I figured with the calcium at least it couldn't hurt. It has helped me trememdously with the muscle spasms and the trigger point soreness. I don't think the Barefoot brand is any better. I have used 2 different brands and didn't notice a difference. I do notice a difference if I try to cut down. I am taking 8 a day. I honesty can't say if it is the coral calcium or just taking so much calcium but I do know I dont want to be without it. Deb
  11. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

and I was just wondering......how many should I take to start off? I know that you said you take eight- do you take them all at one, or throughout the day? The bottle says to take a minimum of two per day - should I start out at three or take more? What do you guys recommend? Thanks so much for the comments and help!

~Glenda