how many have had relief from cutting out wheat and dairy?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelbo, Sep 11, 2005.

1. shelbo

shelbo New Member

And to what extent did it help you? Has cutting out any other foods helped and how?
    Thanks so much,
    Love Shelbo
  2. shelbo

shelbo New Member

3. sofy

sofy New Member

It hasnt cured my lyme disease but long before I finally got the diagnosid I saw a naturopath about the life long bloated tummy and continual flatulation.

She put me on an elimination and when I added back the wheat and dairy all the problems revved up again. Its so wonderful not to be in such physical discomfort all the time that I have no problem avoiding those foods.

Finding the probiotic, Primal Defense, several years later made the little tiny tummy I had left go completely flat within a few days. I dont eat any sugar anymore either
  4. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

Wheat and dairy are out of my life completely; so is sugar, caffeine, alcohol and anything with gluten. I eat organic as much as I can and use natural products.

Swimming and walking are great low inpact excercises.

I'm feeling tons better!!

It took awhile though; don't expect it to happen over night; you might want to consider a 30 day colon cleanse to detox yourself.

Hope that helps.

Bet2
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Hi Shelbo,
    Yes I'm feel tons better. First let me say I'm a type A blood type and I'm dealing with EBV Chronic Fatigue. I dropped wheat, dairy, white sugar, all red meat from my diet. I'm adding fish to my diet, yuck I don't like fish. I do use honey and organic brown sugar but very little. I eat lots of green fresh vegtables (organic when I can) and jump on a mini tramp several times a day just for a couple min. at a time. I drink tons of water.
    Hope that helps
    Dee50