How many here struggle with money ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doxygirl, Jul 7, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Could those of you who feel up to it reply here.....rather you work or not....I'd like to hear from as many people as possible on your financial statuses......

thank you for your replies
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

I am on a limited income and having to make it stretch every month is a challenge. I have really learned to get creative. You are not alone. If it weren't for people helping me out I won't be able to survive.
  3. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

You are not alone sweetie, I wish my wand would work, you are so worried and I wish I could take it away for you

take care lovey
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I think we need to think of money as a resource that requires managing just like water or air. I believe how we relate to money will dictate how comfortable we are. As I just replied to you in another post, we can slowly grow to feel that we deserve certain material things, that we have a right to them. Often what we really what we need is to look at our needs and wants with a fresh eye and decide what it is actually necessary vs. what we've allowed society to encourage us to think we must have to be happy. It's so easy to slip into that mindset, not that you have.

Needs and wants are very different things and lightening our load of Stuff is a wonderful feeling! There is a website you can Google about Simple Living that might help you with some ideas. It can become as fun as some of the things we use for diversion now.

[This Message was Edited on 07/09/2007]