How many of you also have psoriasis?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kimfibro, Nov 23, 2005.

1. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

because i have fibro and psoriasis, i am wondering how common it is with all of us here.

i know that these two chronic ailments can go hand in hand.

in my twenty's i began ever so slowly with psoriasis. since then and for years i've had fibromyalgia symptoms and was diagnosed with fibro this past summer.

my psoriasis flares so much in the temp changes and especially in the cold of new england. and, no suprise, my fibro does as well. today was the first of many days to come where i just felt i couldn't warm up enough/stay comfortable enough.

let me know about any skin problems, and hopefully effective treatment as well!!! :)

2. pepper

pepper New Member

I have had CFS/FM for 13 yrs but have only had psoriasis for 3 yrs.

I use cortisone creams on the psoriasis but only when it is driving me crazy.

I had a new treatment yesterday which is supposed to help both CFS, FM and psoriasis. It is called Bio-Cranial therapy. I will let you and everybody else on this board know if it helps.

Pepper
  3. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

i am excited about your treatment! please update me and when you have a chance inform me of what it entailed. i'll also 'google' it at some point this evening and get a heads up on it.

always eager to hear about something new to me! happy thanksgiving to you!