How many of you have improved w/springtime??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kimfibro, Apr 18, 2006.

1. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

in the past week, maybe two, i haven't had a flare!

i do still have muscle aches but it could be due to my walking for half an hour daily.

i shouldn't jinx myself like this but i need to celebrate the good sometimes!! :)

summer is my worst enemy and i am a bit preoccupied with that coming up already.

so, have any of you felt more energetic due to the season's change? surely hope so!!!
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

As soon as the rain stops,I'm better.Linda
  3. srh

srh New Member

Years ago I used to feel better from spring to fall except when the weather kicked.

Later years I haven't. But today I feel better.
  4. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Not me. It seems like getting worse. It's like I've been in a constant flare since it started to get warmer. When the weather changes like it has been it's twice as bad.

It seemed as though I was better when it was cold and not as much change in the weather. I'm hoping I don't end of up as bad as I was last year in the sumer.

Jake
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I have never felt better after having this dd in the spring time.

I wish I did.

I am happy to hear some do feel better.

Pamela
  6. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

In spite of the last few days of mind numbing insomnia and achyness, I have been feeling better since the weather's been better. At least I walk to the mailbox or around the block (even though I don't really want to!)

Hope you stay better for a long time!

Sue in Ontario
  7. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

weather plays a major role in our fm flares. very interesting though that some of you feel better now in spring, others are flaring.

since weather is a trigger for most, i'm thinking that different parts of the country experience different 'seasons' as far as temps, rain, etc. goes.

i'm in mass. and we get kicked here by each season. i fare only well in the spring and fall.

drastic temperature changes happen a lot.

do you all feel that the part of the country you live in could affect how lots of us feel differently right now? i mean, it's april. we've got varying weather....even though it's 'spring'.

i don't know if any of the above makes sense. it's like unraveling a mystery but don't know exactly where to begin!