How many of you think you have improved on the Undenatured Whey

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Plantscaper, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Protein? And in what way? How many scoop(s) do you use and how often? and How long have you been on it? and Which brand do you use, that is undenatured? Would like to compare my experience with others...Thanks for any input...

~AMELIA~
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think we are so used to seeing all the "miracle cure" claims for supplements that we think when we add a supplement, we should feel a difference.

Many things work, behind the scenes and I think the whey is a case in point. Colostrum and whey help to rebuild the immune system. Our immune systems have been broken, in most cases, for years. They will not get healthy overnight. Taking things like the whey and colostrum probably will not be enought to fix our broken immune systems, but they can go a long way toward helping it.

I'm not sure that I notice a difference because how we feel is affected by so many factors. I take the whey and colostrum because I am convinced they are good for the immune system and mine needs all the help it can get.

Just my humble opinion.

Love, Mikie
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Just asking a few questions, so I know I am on the right path, if it will take a long time to reap benefits..I trust that Cheney only recommend it if it was helpful..just feeling a little frustrated..

Hi Maritt,
    I feel like you about it, so I upped my dose to two scoops/day rather than one to see if I can objectively observe a difference, and you are on the best brand from what I have read...

Hi Mikie,
    Which brand are you on and how much do you take/day?

Hi Sue,
    Which brand are you on, how long have you been on it and how much do you take/day?

Just need a few more details,
    ~AMELIA~
  4. sp

sp New Member

It may not be a direct coorelation, but I have been taking undenatured whey from ProHealth daily for several months, and I have gotten less flu bouts. However, I dont know if this is a direct correlation.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It is sold here and recommended by Dr. Cheney. I also use the ProHealth colostrum.

Love, Mikie