How Many Pages Do You Get Read On The Board At One Sitting?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Jun 29, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

When you log on to the message board, about how many pages do you get through, whether it's just reading, or reading and replying?

The board moves so fast, I just wondered how far back people normally read!

Hugs,
    Janet
  2. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

If I signed in at 3am yesterday, and out at 4am, then I would read the pages back to 4am.
    Did that make sense, lol.

Easier to say, about 3 or 4 pages, ;o)
    sharonk
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

about 2 pages, unless I'm looking for something or someone specific....
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Depends on how many responses I write.
  5. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Im in and out all day and night.I try to read all the ones I have not.Some I answer others I dont.

Sue
  6. Aberlaine

Aberlaine Member

I usually can read only one page at a time. Maybe there wouldn't be so many pages if there weren't so many off topic posts.
  7. Marta608

Marta608 Member

For the most part I limit my time online, as much as I'd prefer to stick around and visit. So I look over page one, sometimes a quick peek at page two to see if I can contribute anything or learn anything, then I'm off.

We need to be diligent bumpers if we have a post.

Marta
  8. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

I can normally get through 3 or 4..however, I don't ready every post...I don't think my brain could handle it. I really enjoy the OT posts...a change of scenery is nice once in a while.

Dawn
  9. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

WOW, I can't even get through 1 page; I don't see how you all do it. The posts do move fast, to me.

I think my problem is that I continue to go back to the top each time and grab the new ones that pop up at the top again, then never get to the bottom when I sign off.

Also, I don't answer all of them if I don't know anything about the post. (That doesn't mean I'm not interested).

If I haven't been on for a couple of days, which is not often, I will go back and look over the pages prior to the present date.

BlueSky555
  10. kriket

kriket New Member

Well, I usually stay on the first page for quite a while. I like to read the new posts that appear non stop. Occasionally, I will look at the second page and scan through to see if I missed anyhting.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 07/01/2006]
  11. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I scan maybe two or three pages. I never read every post on a page, maybe at the most, well.... 1/4 to 1/3 but that would be on a day I have the time. That does not happen very often, and I don't come here every day, again due to lack of time.

June.
  12. JLH

JLH New Member

I, too, don't read every message on every page, because we have so many new members that the pages just keep moving so fast!

I try to go over the first 6 pages, or at least everything that is dated for today.

It's really hard to keep up, especially if you don't have the time to spend on the board daily.

I try to respond to as many as possible, but don't have the time to respond to as many as I would like to!

I'm still waiting for high speed internet. When I get that, my computer will react so much faster that I hope I will be able to read more for the time that I spend here!

Janet

[ advertisement ]